- What is Blucora's ticker symbol and on what exchange is the stock listed?
- Blucora's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the ticker symbol BCOR. The company's shares began trading under its new name and stock ticker symbol "BCOR", effective at market open on June 7, 2012.
- What was Blucora's ticker symbol before the change in brand name?
- Blucora was formally known as InfoSpace and traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the ticker symbol INSP.
- With the name change, has the Company's common stock CUSIP number changed?
- Yes, the Company's new common stock CUSIP number is 095229100.
- Can I buy shares of BCOR common stock directly from the company?
- Not at this time. Blucora's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ exchange under the ticker symbol BCOR and can be traded through licensed brokers.
- What is a transfer agent and how do I contact them?
- A transfer agent and registrar for a publicly held company keeps records of every outstanding stock certificate and the name of the person to whom it is registered. Our transfer agent is Computershare Shareowner Services LLC. They can be reached at:
Computershare Shareowner Services LLC
480 Washington Boulevard
Jersey City, NJ 07310-1900 Toll Free Number 888-581-9372
- When is Blucora's fiscal year end?
- Our fiscal year ends on a calendar basis on December 31.
- When will Blucora release the dates of its next quarterly earnings?
- Refer to our Events & Presentations page for quarterly earnings release dates.
- How can I contact Investor Relations about specific investor issues?
- To contact investor relations, please call 972-870-6000 or email IR@Blucora.com